- How to Import Data
- File Formats
- How to Import with Copy & Paste
- How to Set Column Headers
- Paste Special
- Paste Special Example: The decimal separator
- How to Append Data into Existing Columns
Join the Community
Updated User Interface
- Dark Mode Support is Here!
- Wider Thumbnail Bar
- More powerful data table
- New Community Forum
- New Online Examples
- New Presentation Mode
- Improved Loupe tool for magnified view
- Improved look to break on the y-axis
- Create you own custom size list in the Style settings
Learn more: How to Specify the Size of a Graph
More Command Options
Box — Added a new drawing type to the Box command, to draw smooth sideways histograms, an elegant way to display data.
Label — Added a snap option to the Label command. You can continue to have the label snap to points on a function or graph, or you can turn off the snap option to smoothly transition the movement of a label as you drag it on a graph.
The Expression variable has two new numeric values that can be pulled from columns, to use in other calculations: Integrate and Column Length.
Learn more about key updates in What’s new in DataGraph 4.5
Table of Contents