- How to Import Data
- File Formats
- How to Import with Copy & Paste
- How to Set Column Headers
- Paste Special
- Paste Special Example: The decimal separator
- How to Append Data into Existing Columns
Join the Community
Released October 14, 2020 – Thank you to all of our users that send us feedback, ask questions on the forum, and drive us to make the program better!
Here is a summary of features and improvements in DataGraph 4.6:
- Graph Groups
- Present from Zoom
- Connect to R scripts
- Ternary Functions
- Data Locking Mechanism
- Transparency for the Color scheme variable
- Slider range set using other variables
- Import netCDF arrays
- Export JPEG2000 file formats
- Drag and Drop of Graph Thumbnails
- Quickly Compute the sum of squares
- Fixed an issue in the pivot command not reporting the type properly for date columns in the flattened row/column.
- Fixed visual flaws in the Connect command for large pixel widths.
- Lots of nips and tucks, here and there.
Learn more about key updates in What’s new in DataGraph 4.6
Table of Contents