Released October 14, 2020 – Thank you to all of our users that send us feedback, ask questions on the forum, and drive us to make the program better!
Here is a summary of features and improvements in DataGraph 4.6:
- Group Graphs
- Present from Zoom
- Connect to R scripts
- Ternary Functions
- Data Locking Mechanism
- Transparency option for the color scheme
- Slider range set using variables
- Import netCDF arrays
- Export JPEG2000 file formats
- Drag and Drop of Graph Thumbnails
- Quickly Compute the sum of squares
- Fixed an issue in the pivot command not reporting the type properly for date columns in the flattened row/column.
- Fixed visual flaws in the Connect command for large pixel widths.
- Lots of nips and tucks, here and there.
A new mechanism has been added for creating grouping multiple graphs into a single object. Group graphs and collapse them for easier navigating when you have a lot of graphs in a file.
Present from Zoom
The presentation window is separate graph viewer that can be shared on video conferences, such as through Zoom.
- Create a separate presentation window.
- Easily switch between graphs from different files.
- Simultaneously edit/browse graphs while presenting.
Connect to R scripts
Use DataGraph as part of your workflow in the R statistical computing program (https://www.r-project.org). The DataGraph R package allows you to directly integrate output from the R language with DataGraph.