Live on the edge, follow the Beta! The Beta is the development version of DataGraph where we add and test new features, fix issues, and make improvements.
It is fairly stable, but transient problems do pop-up. They are quickly dealt with and the beta is occasionally updated daily. If you are running the beta you will be notified when a new version is available.
- 6/17 : Version 4.7.1 is out. Resetting the beta.
- 6/17 : Fixed a potential crash when you closed a file that was still animating.
- 7/13 : Now the missing values option for the expression columns works even if all of the values are missing. For more details, see the forum.
- 7/23 : You can now import 4D arrays from a netCDF file.
- 7/23 : Fixed an issue with the mask column when you used a text match and the text match column was shorter then the other columns in the match.
- 7/23 : Added shortcuts to the gear menu for a column group to normalize and scale columns inside the group.
- Units conversions for the standard numerical column type. Create them through the gear menu.
- A preference option so that you can set when the Points command switches to a pixel approach. The default is 200,000 but you can raise it if you want to get more points drawn with the selected marker.
- Column – Number From String – Looking for a good use case
- Freehand command
- Database connectivity
- JSON connectivity
- Number from Text column