Released February 16, 2023
Why are you seeing this page? You just opened DataGraph and the program detected that a new version of DataGraph has been released. This update is free for license holders. Please take a moment to upgrade your version.
NOTE: If you downloaded 5.1, you may be seeing this message twice. The version was incremented to 5.1.1. Please download here for the latest version.
- Built-in Getting Started Guide.
- Easier to draw complicated expressions with the Function command.
- More built-in functions – sd(), sum(), and lambertw().
- Link to Files, CSV or JSON, locally or online.
- More options and improvements in the Box command.
- Constrained non-linear curve fits in the Fit command.
- Find and Replace (⇧⌘R) has more options, including Regular Expressions.
- Apply style and canvas settings to graph groups.
- New contour options in the Scalar Field Command.
- Option to use ‘Focus Mode’ as default under Settings.
- Visual updates for the latest macOS.
- The toolbar now has a button to turn the Hover on/off.
- Swap mode has a new shortcut (⇧⌘D).
- Find (Edit > Find or ⌘F) now includes empty cells or invalid number/date cells.
- Compute standard errors using the Multivariable Fit command.
- Scalar field contours have a new smooth option (linear vs. cubic splines).
- The Violin Plot (Box command) better represents outliers.
- Extra axis is now more careful when drawing overlapping x/y axis.
- Tokens now work for the Box command for multiple boxes.
- Fixed an issue when exporting date columns to an Excel sheet.
- Fixed an issue with logarithmic binning in histograms.
- Other fixes and improvements.
Learn more about key updates in What’s new in DataGraph 5.1.