- How to Import Data
- File Formats
- How to Import with Copy & Paste
- How to Set Column Headers
- Paste Special
- Paste Special Example: The decimal separator
- How to Append Data into Existing Columns
Join the Community
How to Move Data Between Files
Data can be moved between DataGraph files by copying and pasting on the data table, or by dragging and dropping between files.
Drag and Drop
Steps to drag and drop data from one file to another.
- Click an object in the data list.
- Drag from the original file.
- Drop on the data list in the destination file.
To move multiple objects (columns or groups), select the objects prior to Step 1.
For example, here a group containing two columns is moved from one file to another, using drag and drop.
Groups can be easily combines or appended into one larger group when they contain the same structure (i.e., same columns names).
- Nest the two groups in a higher level group.
- Click the gear menu in the top level group.
- Select Append subgroups.
Table of Contents