Learn how to create a data-driven color scheme. Understand the difference between, categorical, sequential, and divergent color schemes, and when best to apply them. Use the built-in color scheme variable in DataGraph to quickly build a color scheme or create your own.
The color schemes in DataGraph were developed ColorBrewer2.org.
Learn more about the Color Scheme Variable.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:52 One thing you need to know!
- 2:57 Topics
- 3:37 What is a Data-Driven Color Scheme
- 8:15 Create a data-driven scheme
- 6:53 Types of Color Schemes
- 14:45 How to reverse color order
- 15:24 Create schemes with lots of colors
- 21:18 Example
- 29:01 How to copy and paste
- 30:00 Q&A: How the flags are included?
- 38:16 How to apply across graphs