Learn how to turn static graphs into dynamic presentations of data.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 6:20 Basic examples of data reveals and data highlighting
- 10:38 How to create reveals in DataGraph to export into Keynote/Powerpoint
- 14:29 How to use Presentation Mode
- 18:35 Example 1: Reveal with a set variable
- 23:10 Example 2: Animation variable for bar transition
- 24:30 Example 3: Multiple Line Reveal
- 29:40 Example 4: Moving Bar Chart – Bar Chart Race
- 32:40 Example 4: Gap Minder Animation
- 38:00 Q&A
In the webinar we present several techniques to make your presentations more dynamic including: data reveals, to control what your audience sees; data highlighting, to provide emphasis; and creating animated data movies. We will show you how to export graphs into to other programs such as Powerpoint or Keynote. We will also demonstrate how to use DataGraph to create/control dynamic presentations, eliminating the need to export images or movies.
Presented by: Pamela Schultz, PhD
U.S. Energy Information Administration TABLE 1.2 PRIMARY ENERGY PRODUCTION BY SOURCE https://www.eia.gov/totalenergy/data/…
Gap Minder Animation: https://www.gapminder.org/data/